“The law is a system that protects everybody who can afford to hire a good lawyer”
Do you think multibillionaires built their empires on their own? But no! Even John D. Rockefeller, the world’s first billionaire, needed constant counseling in the area of corporate management. Perhaps, Eduardo Saverin would not have lost so many shares of the company Facebook, if he had chosen experts of our attorneys at law as his advisers. Specialists of the “Matviyiv and Partners” attorneys at law have many years of experience in providing services in the area of contract law.
The basis of corporate relations is a well established organization of statutory bodies of companies with their corresponding reflection in internal documents. In the course of implementation of corporate rights, there is often a need for proper representation of the shareholder’s or company partner’s interests before third parties. Experts of the “Matviyiv and Partners” have an extensive experience in solving diverse and complex problems in corporate relations.
We offer the following services
- organizing activities of the statutory bodies of the company, which also includes preparing relevant internal documents;
- representation of members’ (shareholders’) interests before the company, other members (shareholders) of the company, state body, third parties in the process of implementation of corporate rights;
- preparation and legal support of concluded agreements on transfer of corporate rights;
- preparing and legal expert examination of agreements relating to the issue of shares, maintaining and keeping the register of securities holders;
- legal expert examination of companies’ statutory documents, decisions of the statutory bodies;
- legal expert examination of companies’ the activities for the possessing of necessary permitting documents;
- legal support of the sale (purchase) of companies;
- legal support of procedures for the merger and acquisition of companies;
- participation in the pre-trial settlement of corporate conflicts;
- judicial protection in corporate disputes.